Room for Rent and other rental scams
#420864 by Michelle Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:09 pm
dave <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for your time and interest, yes the apartment is available for a minimum of 1 month and we offer a month to month lease but you can also have it for as long as you want, it is furnished, can also be given unfurnished, equipped with modern facilities and utilities also included. peaceful and very conducive location. All utilities are included in the rent, Family/Kid Friendly

and Pet friendly.

Included in the apartment are:

AC and heater available

Wifi/internet

Cable

Washer and dryer in unit

Parking available.

Private and not shared

Please let me know when your preferred move in date is and how long you wish to stay.

Thanks

dave <[email protected]>

An open house had been scheduled where other interested applicants were able to see it at the time. The situation at the moment is that we’re having someone in the space currently until December 10 somehow an agreement was reached with him because of the pandemic to avoid any inconvenience throughout his stay due to his stories of insecurity in other places he’s stayed in the past and also cited the nature of his job which will not make him open the space for anyone, so it’s not likely we show the interior but you can make a time to see the area, exterior and neighborhood and get back to me for details if you want to proceed in securing the space ahead of the date.

NOTE THAT THE PICTURES YOU SEE ON THE AD ARE THE AVAILABLE, EXACT AND MOST RECENT OF THE APARTMENT. ALSO, IT IS INCLUDED IN THE AGREEMENT THAT IF YOU’RE NOT SATISFIED OR DO NOT LIKE WHAT YOU SEE ON YOUR MOVE IN, THEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND FOR A FULL REFUND ON THE SPOT WHICH WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY. AS SOON AS YOU’RE ABLE TO SECURE THE PLACE, EVERY OTHER INTERESTS WILL BE CANCELED TO CONFIRM THE PLACE FOR YOU. THANKS

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement