[email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi

The price for your booking is:

Price/Night 288 CHF x 5 Nights = 1440 CHF
Cleaning Fees 50 CHF
Security Deposit = 500 CHF - Fully refundable on the morning of your check-out
Airbnb Service Fee (includes VAT) = 50 CHF

Total to Pay = 2040 CHF

I'm ready to make you a discount of 240 CHF (Effectively 48 CHF discount for each night) that will bring the Total to Pay = 1800 CHF.

You will have full use of the property and standard amenities. I will include also fresh linen (bed sheets and towels), toiletries, utilities and super fast WiFi. You will also benefit of free parking.

Now, in order to move forward with the reservation for "Charming chalet well located Beauty" you have to confirm that you are agree with the final price (1800 CHF) and with the check-in and check-out dates (23/12/2020 - 28/12/2020).
Shortly after this, I will send you the manual reservation with the discounted price from Airbnb and you will have to complete the booking by submitting the payment directly to Airbnb.
The Cancellation Policy for this rate is Flexible, which means you are entitled to get Full refund if you cancel 1 day before your arrival date.

I'm waiting your confirmation as soon as possible in order to move forward with this booking.

Kind regards,
Margaret

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement