Room for Rent and other rental scams
#422222 by Michelle Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:17 pm
rom: agent homes <[email protected]>

Subject: 216 E 7th St #104 , Corona, CA - 92879

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in my Property, my House is available for rent and ready to move in ready. I would have loved to show my house to you myself but i already left for Dallas Texas , I had to leave due to emergencies at work and also Because My Company Just Bought a Multi million worth factory In Texas and am the manager of the Company and am in charge of any activities before it been performed in the Factory , and also I need to direct the workers also and am here with my family also but you are free to drive by look around, you can even peep from the window and get back to me if satisfied , Then i can get the house secured for you if you are seriously interested. I can get you moving in asap.Me and my wife decided to handle the rental process ourselves due to our past experience with estate agents and tenant because all they care about is their own commission instead of taking time to verify applicants application and do a proper background check, the last tenant that rented from us through an estate agent destroyed most of our valuable home appliances.I know how much me and my wife spent to replace the things that was destroyed in the house,a whole lot of people have contacted me regarding the house but not just sure of who to accept due to the horrible experience we had with the last tenant..all i want is a very responsible,trustworthy and caring person that will take care of the house like his/her own and if you can assure me of the house will be in good hands, i will be happy to let you rent from me for as long as you wish.

You can also Get to text me 8054245428

Home Details: 216 E 7th St #104 , Corona, CA - 92879

- It is Available And move in Ready

- The rent is $1100/month

-pet: pets Allowed. Cats,dogs ($50/pet on deposit)

-Laundry: in unit

-Lease: 2yrs/1yr/6 months/ month-month

-security deposit $1000(deposit covers all damages, refundable)

- All Utilities Included in rent(no extra charges)

APPLIANCES INCLUDED

Dishwasher , Microwave , Range / Oven ,Refrigerator , washer , Dryer , Garbage disposal , Gas Heat/AC, W/D connections
Fill the rental application form below and send it back to me as soon as you can if you are really interested in renting the house.

*****RENTAL APPLICATION FORM****

( Private and Confidential )

Fill below information correctly..

FIRST NAME:

MIDDLE NAME:

LAST NAME:

(CELL)PHONE

(Property)PHONE

KIDS : (YES/NO), HOW MANY :

PRESENT ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP CODE:

WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN:

HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING:

HOW MANY MONTH RENT ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY UPFRONT:

HOW SOON CAN YOU MAKE THE DEPOSIT FEES:

DO YOU HAVE PET :

KIND OF PETS:

HABITS

DO YOU SMOKE :

DO YOU DRINK :

DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT:

PICTURES OF OCCUPANT :

REFERENCE........
NAME:
ADDRESS:

Please I hope this is not a false interest, Please I want a person that is seriously interested to rent And a person Who will take Good care of my house as if it yours Willing to hear back from you Soon

Joseph Niigro
This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement