Room for Rent and other rental scams
#422281 by Michelle Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:24 am
Klara Kurgend <[email protected]>

Klara Kurgend <[email protected]> napisał(a):
Thank you for your quick reply.

As i told you i can not be present to deal face to face because of the actual Cornonavirus situation,i prefer not to travel now. This won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment through Airbnb which is an international company dealing specifically in rentals apartments. I hope you are familiar with Airbnb , but if not i'll explain you how it works. You need to book the apartment through airbnb .After booking is complete airbnb will contact you to set a date that suits you to visit the apartment and sign the contract. We use airbnb only this time so we can be both protected.The apartment is available for rent for long time period,you choose the rental period.
If you agree please give me this details:

Your Full Name:
Your current address:
Phone Number:
Planned duration of stay:
Total number of peoples who will be living there:

After that i will contact airbnb to send you a notification with a preapproved booking on your name which is valid 24 hours.

Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement