Room for Rent and other rental scams
#423421 by Michelle Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:02 pm
Nicolas Brunker <[email protected]>
Betreff: Re: Wohnung in Berlin, Stadtteil Mitte, Renovierte und möblierte

Hello,
The apartment is still available. Address: Elisabethkirchstraße 8, 10115 Berlin. Below you can see the photos of the apartment.
The rental price is € 680 and includes : water, heating and internet/tv cable bills.
Also, a security deposit is required (1 month rent). This one will be refunded at the end of the contract (a 60 days notice is required).

Now, my name is Nicolas Brunker and I'm the owner of the property ( this is not a sub-lease) .
Right now I'm located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I moved with my daughter here because my company transferred me for a 4 years project.

Before we continue, I have some questions for you:
- How many people would be living in the property?
- When would you like to move in?
- What term/length lease would you like?
- Do you have pets? (if yes, what kind?)
- When are your most suitable times/days to view the property?

If further interested, please give me some information about yourself (age, lifestyle or whatever you think makes you a good tenant).

I'm sorry for the long reply but I like to have a little info about my potential tenants .
Thanks,
Nicolas

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement