Graham Ryan <[email protected]> wrote:
Thank you for your response!
The apartment it`s available for a long-term rent and exactly as you can see it in the pictures, so you can stay there how long you want.
As I mentioned in my first email, Liverpool/Uk is my current place of residence. I am ready to travel as soon as possible back to Germany to sort out the lease. I came back once already for a supposed tenant that realized he had no enough funds.
So I need to be sure before my coming, that you talk serious, and that you have all the money, for the rent. So now I entrusted Booking.com which offers a simple control process for owners and new tenants. They will check me as the owner of the apartment and you as potential tenant.
Here is a brief description of the process:
- As owner I need to submit to Booking.com information about rental agreement ,copies of some documents;
- After Booking.com accepts the transaction and complete the verification of the documents has to contact you as potential tenant and check if you have enough money to rent the apartment;
- After I receive the confirmation I get back to Germany to show and sign the lease contract;
If you agree with the process, please provide the following information:
- Complete name of the future tenant;
- Current address ( street , city , country, zip code );
- Telephone number;
- I also need a copy of your ID or passport to complete the lease agreement
The price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 710,00 € and I want also kaution 1420,00 € ( the kaution 1420,00 € you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. The rent , I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money .
When I have the details Booking.com will contact you but you need to be sure before my coming from UK so it has to be fully interest from your side .
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks for your time!
This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.
E-Mail :: [email protected]