Room for Rent and other rental scams
#424922 by Michelle Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:29 am
[email protected].

Hey,

Thank you for your email. You can rent my flat for an indefinite period.

Because I'm out of the city and the pandemic, I have a solution so we can move in as quickly as possible. I can't meet with all potential tenants, so I choose Airbnb, I will use this service only at the beginning to find a tenant.

There will be a regular contract between us. You wil have a completed registration form when I have signed.

The meeting will take place in the apartment and you will receive the keys and we sign contract for the period wanted by you.

If you agree with the process I need your full name, phone number and a copy of your ID/passport or schufa information and proof of income from you (e.g. in the form of pay slips), to complete the lease agreement.

The rent is 500 Euros/month including all utilities. The deposit is 1000 Euros and you get it back when you leave the apartment (you have to let me know at least 30 days in advance).

After you will give me your details I will start the booking process on Airbnb and make the reservation on your name. You will not pay any additional commission or other taxes.

Airbnb will send you the Booking that you must complete with all the required information.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement