Room for Rent and other rental scams
#425314 by AlanJones Wed May 05, 2021 11:20 pm

Greeting Blessings to you and your Family, I must confess that I am new in this landlord business and the home is still available and ready for move in However, My name is Pastor Brian G Foreman,I own the house located at 511 24th St #2, Union City, NJ 07087 This home has been totally remodeled. All wood floors, new appliances RO System and soft water. Great home has it all no HOA Rules & Regs. !! due to my job as a missionary I spent less time in the Town. My family and I are currently in (Florida City) for a missionary call . Before we left the town, we search for a God fearing and reputable agent who can take good care of the house, but we couldn't get anyone then We left with the key, remote and the papers, I'm willing to rent out the home to a good and God Fearing tenant because of this reason and more we need a responsible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money , I'm giving out the home with such a reasonable amount because I am only paying God back for his kindness and mercy over me and my family with what I have that`s why I asked for such a reasonable amount. It`s also a pride for me to work for him on a missionary work. Also I need someone/a family that will take good care of the house as their own property. If you can assure me that you can take proper care of the property as if it were yours.We wanted to sell the property since we will be staying longer than we thought & later my wife advised me not to sell the property anymore. I reasoned with her and accepted her advice so we contacted the agent back and requested for our keys and documents and put it for rent since we will back in the next 6 to 7 years.We would have given the same agent this job also but the truth of the matter is that the agent was asking too much of an agent fee and also made the rent high. We were not getting the responses we needed so I decided to terminate our contract with them and put it up for rent ourselves. If you notice, you will discover that the price we are offering is far below standard price and this is enough for you to know that we are not after the rental fee but the absolute care for the property.
The house is available for as long as you want
Rent Per Month: $1000(Including Utilities)AC included,Cable included,Electric included,Gas included,Heat included,Internet included and Water included.
Security Deposit: $800 (Refundable)
Move In Cost:1800
Bed & Bath:2 Bedrooms,1 Bathrooms
FEATURES:Laundry,Electric Range,Electric heat,Master Bedroom,Playground,car park .AMENITIES:Air Conditioning,Patio/Party deck,Cable Tv,Ceiling Fanis,24hrs Internet Service,Dishwasher,Fire pit,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Security Alarm,Pets Freindly,Refrigerator,washer/Dryer .

TENANT PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONAIRE
THE LANDLORD ACKNOWLEDGES THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THIS DOCUMENTS.
About you:
1. Full Name: _____________________________, Spouse (2nd person if any) __________________________________________.
2. Current Address: ____________________________________________.
3. Email Address: ______________________________________________.
4. Cell phone Number: ________________________SSN_________.
5. Number of Adults Residing in Residence: ______. 6. No of Kids: _______.
6. date of birth ______________________________________________.
7. Marital status ______________________________________________.
8. Own a pet: ______________________.
9. Own a car: ______________________.
10. PREVIOUS HOUSING:
11. Why are you moving? : __________________________________________.
12. How long at current residence? : _________________________________.
13. Date of desire move in: ______________________.
EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION:
14. Occupation: ________________________. 16. Time at current Job? _____.
15. Occupation (Spouse or 2nd person): _________________. 17. Time at current Job? ____
18.Can we trust you and our house safe keeping in your hands:_________________.
19.Do you agree to put a down payment to get the keys and documents of the house:_________________.
20.When do you want to receive the keys and documents:_________________.
RESIDENTIAL REFERENCES: (Name/Address/Phone/email) at least 2.
A. ____________________________________________________________________.
B. _____________________________________________________________________.
C. _____________________________________________________________________.
D. _____________________________________________________________________.
E. _____________________________________________________________________.
PLEASE NOTE:
ATTACH A VALID IDENTIFICATION CARD.

Signature of the applicant
I ___________________, Certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I Authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above.
=====================================
Application Comment
=====================================
Please make sure this questions are filled correctly because the best way you answer with your comment will impress me the more to accept your application. After I have received the above details, I will discuss with my wife (family) and let you know our terms and how we would conclude the renting process so you can move into our home asap. You can drive by the house since I am not in the Town and I don't have anyone to show you the inside of the house for now so if you are still interested let me know by filling the form above.
Looking forward to hearing from you with all these details so that I can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.
In Christ,
Pastor Brian G Foreman.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil...."Proverbs 3: 5-7

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement