Room for Rent and other rental scams
#425343 by Michelle Sun May 09, 2021 4:54 am
coco home <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiry about my house. The house is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible tenant(s) to occupy and care for the house. My wife and I just traveled to Washington. with Volunteers Of America for an outreach program, we will be away for about 1 year. The house is available for rent for as long as possible. My initial plan was to sell the house, but my relatives advised I rent it out instead of selling, because the property is special to our family. I was trying to rent it out through agents but they were not giving it enough attention, and were charging me more fees, so I had to stop working with them which is why I personally posted an ad online. How long do you intend to stay and how soon do you intend to move in?

Rent is $800 per month and security deposit is $800 (security deposit is refundable). Utilities include water, garbage, sewer, gas and electricity, and they are already included in the rent.

Pets are Welcome. We are looking for nice tenants who can truly appreciate this lovely environment and will care for this very nice home.

Below is the address to the house: 16450 SW Viking Ct, Beaverton, OR 97007

Get back to me so I can forward you the rent questionnaire I would want you to fill out.

Regard.

Subject: Re: $800 / 3br - 16450 SW Viking Ct (Beaverton)

I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW:
RENT APPLICATION FORM.

Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : __________?
Phone # : __________?
E-mail : __________?
Best time to call : __________?
How many proposed occupants : __________?
List of all occupants with approximate age : __________?
Present Address : __________?
City/State : __________?
Will you have pets : __________?
Please describe breed, size : __________?
Personality of pet : __________?
Preferred move in date : __________?
Intended length of lease: __________?
Earliest possible date of deposit payment: __________?
Length of previous tenancy : __________?
Present occupation : __________?
Do you run a business from home : __________?
If so what kind of business : __________?
Identification ID : __________?
Do you work late night : __________?
Do you smoke : __________?
Do you drink : __________?

Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and I will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible. As I am not around to show the inside, you can go check out the house and the neighborhood from the outside and get back to me if you really like it for more information. Respond as soon as you can so we can get this process started.

For more inquiries, feel free to text or call me on (424) 255-7138

Thanks and Remain Blessed.
Silas&Karen Bogenschuetz.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement