Room for Rent and other rental scams
#427199 by Michelle Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:19 am
[email protected] wrote:

I am so happy hearing from you about the room offer. I Am confidently assuring you that you will be more than satisfied when you move into the apartment while you will have your private bathroom and toilet for tenant private use only. I would like to know where you are coming from and your nationality. I attached the photo of the apartment for viewing and the exact location address of the apartment is given below.

Exactly address is: Kreittmayrstraße 3 80335 München, Germany

Rent is € 480 monthly payment each room including the utilities, fridge- freezer, oven, washing machine, dryer, gas cooker, microwave, dishwasher, electricity bill, Internet charges and others bills.---€ 1,060 for the security deposit which is refundable during the departure time from the room. There is a perfect procedure that we both have to undergo before you can proceed with the payment.

Best Regards,
Marina Díaz

Thanks for your prompt response. Never mind, the room can be reserved and secure for you till your arrival date and for the period of your stay in the apartment. I am Marina Díaz by name, Spanish. Apartment is very close to the University, city center, public transportation, and supermarket.. I live in the 1st room of the flat, and another female student from Germany will be moving into the 2nd room of the flat by September while i have only the 3rd room available for renting. Monthly rent includes all bills and utilities such as Gas, Electricity bills, Heating, Washing Machine, Water bills, Internet and WI-FI charge I'm a graduate of computer science, and i work with a flight company as a flight attendant . The apartment and all rooms are fully furnished.

However, if you really have interest in the apartment kindly let me have this request below.

-YOUR EXACT ARRIVAL DATE
-YOUR DEPARTURE DATE,
-FULL NAME,
-YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS
-YOUR CURRENT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
-SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ID,

So that i can quickly instruct our family lawyer to prepare the tenant agreement form for you to be assure that you are dealing with the right person and to see the terms and condition of the contract and if you are okay with the terms and condition then you can proceed with the one month rent and security deposit to my mother in Italy via bank transfer or TransferWise so that the room can be reserve for you till your arrival date because there are a lot of people that also have interest in renting the apartment, but my mother prefer the most serious person who pay her first.

The apartment belongs to my late father and my mother has been managing and maintaining the apartment, but she is presently in Italy due to her medical work. The signed agreement form will be sent to you first through attached mail for you to read and understand, after which you will proceed with the payment ,i 'll now send you the original copy through a registered courier to your address for you to sign and bring along with you when moving in.

Best Regards,
Marina Díaz.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement