Room for Rent and other rental scams
#427244 by Michelle Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:06 am
Lea Glinkowski <[email protected]>

Thanks so much for the mail and the interest you have shown about renting my room, I must let you know that I really appreciate that and I am very sorry for getting back to you late, I have been very busy all day.

Here is a little about me, well I would like you to know That I have an art therapist and work with an organization of climate change.

I read a lot, I am currently reading Lord Fouls Bane by Stephen Donaldson and I have just recently completed the Game of Thrones books by George Martin. I love music like Bon Iver, Queens of the Stone Age, Radio-head and a bit of everything (I do not play loud music :) I love soccer and hope to get better at snowboarding. I am very outgoing and I am always interested in meeting new people. I am a very clean person and past roommates know me to be very considerate.

The rent includes all bills.
For example: if you move in on the 27th That means That You Will Have to be paying the rent on the 27th of EACH month.

The rent per month is 550.00€ and a 750.00 € security deposit, All which is refundable at the end of your stay in the room, the security deposit of 750.00 € Will be refund to you is for a security deposit, and it HAS to be refund purpose of this money, is in case of damages and if you About did not damage anything in the room, you Will Be refund money to you in full at the end of your stay in the room.

Address:-
50 Rue des Alouettes, 75019 Paris, France

PROCEDURE:
1. I must let you know that you will need to read and sign the agreement form that will guarantee that the room has been reserved for you.
2. The deposit and the first month rent has to be paid, that will show that you're really interested in the room.
3. I'll need your name and your move in and out date to prepare the Agreement / Contract.
4 A scanned copy of your ID.

Let me know if this is okay with you because I have-been deceived by one serious person in this room. That is why my attorney Advised me to request the deposit and first month rent before Concluding agreement with anybody. It's written in the agreement form That your money (deposit) Will Be Effective returned to you during your stay in the house.

The signed agreement form Will Be send to you first through attached email (with the scanned page of my international passport) for you to read and Understand, Effective Will All which you proceed with the payment, now I'll send you the original copy through a registered courier to your address for you to sign and bring along with you When moving in.

Regards,
Lea.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement