Room for Rent and other rental scams
#428237 by Michelle Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:40 pm
Kylia Aubonnet <[email protected]>

How are you doing? Thanks for your swift response and your interest in my apartment. I still have the rooms available for rent. The flat's gorgeous - well decorated, excellently maintained...the apartment is just a few mins walk to the subway station. The flat has three bedrooms and I'd like to rent out two rooms. Am the only one staying in this apartment and that is why i'm looking for roommates to share the flat with.

The apartment is fully furnished with Kitchen. I am assuring you that you will be more than satisfied when you move in and am promising that you will really enjoy your living and feel so comfortable with all nice decorations including all the necessary things needed. your friends or relatives are welcome to visit you anytime any day.

To meet me or view the apartment is not a problem but, presently the company I work with sent me and my boss out of town for a seminar and it will takes me a couple of weeks before I return to the city. But I can assure you that the room can be secure and reserved for you till your arrival date if you are really interested in my apartment..

The apartments is situate@Pfuelstraße 6 10997 Berlin, Germany
Transit: U Schlesisches Tor (Berlin) / Kreuzberg

NEIGHBORHOOD TAGS
Tourist attraction for foodies, young professionals, great public transportation, doorman buildings, cozy great people-watching charm vibrant electric brownstones pricey posh.

THE MARKET
Generally expensive, but plenty of options across a diverse blend of walk-ups, brownstones, and doorman buildings.

YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH
The communal culture of this down-to-earth, embracing neighborhood.

I would like to inform you that there are a lot of people interested in these rooms and ready to move in as soon as possible but a room can be reserved and secured down for you till your arrival date if you are really interested.

The Rent is very reasonable at only €550 per month Including Utility bills and €1000 refundable security deposit. The bedroom is fully furnished where you will have your private bathroom, bookshelves,a deck,bedspread,and also in the sitting room there is a plasma TV, wireless high-speed broadband internet service,fully fitted kitchen also with a washing machine and dryer. Also the kitchen is fully equipped with a kettle, toaster,microwave & all pots & pans & cutlery. Cleaners come to the property every week.

ABOUT ME : My name is Kylia Pikabo AUBONNET, i was born Tresserve, France ,while Brought up in Berlin,Germany.my professions is Business Administration(Part-Time) Student in University, Am single, 20years of age of age,am flexible, very quiet but friendly.and I also love to make new friends and i will be happy to be your friend and i know that you will be happy to be my friend because i am nice,look,loving and i like to go out to have fun,and all other good thing. I hope we are at the same maturity level,stable occupation, responsible, reliable,respectful.

I hope we are at the same maturity level, stable occupation, responsible, reliable,respectful. Please kindly get back to me with your Email for more details... Let me know if you're still interested so that we can proceed with your rent...before I reply to other people who are interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Yours Future Roommate!!
Kylia

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement