Room for Rent and other rental scams
#428317 by Michelle Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:01 am
landuw ddaskls <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello ,
Thanks for your reply.

I must let you know that I can rent the property for maximum 10 years. The minimum period is 2 months, but I'd rather like to rent it for a long term .
You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you that we will not have any problems . As i have told you before , the price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 447 EUR and i want also Security Deposit 900 EUR ( the Security Deposit 900 EUR you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money .

I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit and check the apartment . The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made with VRBO Rentals ( www.vrbo.at ) to make sure that we can trust each other.

I will explain the procedure if you are interested so please e-mail me as soon as you read this message because I really need to take care of this matter.

Looking forward to hearing back from you .
Best Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement