Room for Rent and other rental scams
#428586 by Michelle Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:43 pm

Hello,

Thank you so much for your interest.Yes my Apartment is still very much available for rent and below is the information you need to know about my Apartment.

My Apartment is Furnished. One Bedroom comes along with a Living room, kitchen, bathroom with toilet.

This Apartment is a private Apartment for you alone but you have an option of looking for a roommate by yourself if you wish.

Flat address: Schönfeldstraße 12 80539 München Germany
Apartment Floor: It is on the on the Second floor of the building
Rent Per month : 600 EUR and utilities are included in the rent amount per month
Security Deposit: 800 EUR which will be given back to you when moving out without any loss or damage.
Minimum stay: 1 month(s)
Maximum stay: 1 yr with the option of extending the contract after 12 months
Moving in date: The apartment is currently available

Apartment Sizes:

Living room: 20'9 x 14'9 (6.3 x 4.5m)
Bedroom: 14'10 x 9'1 ( 4.5 x 2.8m)
Kitchen: 8'10 x 7'5 ( 2.7 x 2.3m)

Flat amenities are:

TV ,CD - DVD - Video, Radio, High-speed Internet with WiFi, Washing, Electric Kettle,Toaster, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Machine , Dryer, Heating, Iron and Ironing board, Gas cooker, Oven, Microwave e.t.c

My apartment is well furnished and fully decorated with a lot of house and kitchen equipment and it's located in a very nice and safe area in München

But presently I am not available in München to show you around as I am presently in Ireland now to work with my company and am here with my keys..All you need to do is to go straight to the address I sent you to take a look at the apartment from outside. But i want you to Understand that my apartment is presently locked and am here with the keys.That is the reason why i am sending you my apartment pictures just for you to have an idea of how the inside looks like.
Attached are some pictures of how my apartment Bedroom, living room, kitchen, toilet and bathroom looks like.That is the information you need to know about my apartment.If you are interested in renting my apartment

Kindly get back to me so that i can tell you on how to get my Apartment reserved.I will be waiting to hear from you
Whatsapp Line:+447404748072
Regards
Christopher

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement