Room for Rent and other rental scams
#428589 by Michelle Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Subject: Anfrage zu Ihrem WG-Zimmer-Angebot 8979621 "Cozy 3 Bedroom Flatshare München Maxvorstadt" auf WG-Gesucht.de

It is a pleasure to hear from you but it is a bit sad, that someone faster than you has already booked my apartment not quite long and she has booked it for one year.I can still help you out because I know it is very difficult to get an apartment these days. One of our co-worker has been transferred abroad to work with our company and his apartment should be empty during the period.
It will be advisable if you can contact him to know if his apartment is still available for rent.

Name: Christopher
Private email: [email protected]

Kindly send him a message via his email address to know if his apartment is available for rent and for more information about his apartment but his apartment is very clean and it is located in the city center as well.
Regards
Hannah

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement