Room for Rent and other rental scams
#428756 by Michelle Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:13 am

Hi,

I'm John Demasi, the property owner you wanted to rent. The reason why our house is up for rent is because I got transferred from my place of work to New York as a Robotic Programmer. My wife and I initially had it up for rent with an agent that was asking too much from renters by inflating the rental fee, asking for application fee and agent fee, thereby making it difficult for people to afford the rent and putting my house off market. So for this reason, I decided to rent it out myself and no longer with any third party, rather a direct agreement between me and any interested renter. I will be away with my family for at least 5 years or more. We are pleased that you have an interest in our house and we want responsible decent adults or family that will manage our house as if it were theirs. You can get back to me if you are truly interested, by telling me more about yourself, your previous rental experience and your move in date. I await your reply ASAP. Below are more details about my home

Address: 409 Cockney Ct, Bakersfield, CA 93312
Bedroom: 3 Bathroom: 2
Rental Fee: 1150
Security Deposit: 1000
Pet Fee: 200
Application Fee: Free

Remain Blessed

John Demasi (Landlord)

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement