Room for Rent and other rental scams
#430085 by Michelle Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:08 am
Ilaria Ratti <[email protected]>

The property belongs to my late father and my mother have been managing and maintaining the Apartment since my father passed away, she is presently relocated with her new hubby, but she does come to visit me once in a while,the apartment is going to share with 3 people, you will have your private bathroom,toilet etc ,the neighborhood is very quite and safe, i don't mind having you in this Place... Am working as flight attendant.

A little about myself.

I love to travel, I like going out to bars,I really love shopping, I like to exercise,I like to do pretty much anything social, but I also love to stay home and cuddle up with a good book or DVD..and again i really like sports and cooking..Love Deep muses, Surrealism, Philosophy, esp.Eastern, adore nature, kids & animals,exploring city,absurd & sublime, sundry & divine.

The exact address is: Rheinstraße 12, 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany

The lease is 600 Euros /for 1bedroom including the utilities,fridge-freezer,oven,washing machine, dryer, gas cooker,microwave, dishwasher, electricity bill, Internet charges and others.580 Euros for the security deposit which is refundable during the departure time from the room.

I am a kind and honest person and my mother has spent time and resources a lot on this Apartment,so I will solicit for your absolute maintenance of the flat and want you to manage it as your own if eventually you will be the occupant. I want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me in the long run. Is that taken?It is not all for money's sake but I want you to keep it tidy all the time so that I will be glad to see it neat...will like to know where you are from and when you will be coming to the flat ? Am confidently assuring you that you will be more than satisfied when you come into the flat while you will have your private bathroom .I attached the picture of the apartment for viewing.

Let me hear from you asap if you really have interest in renting the flat,
Best Regards.
Ilaria

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement