Room for Rent and other rental scams
#431417 by Michelle Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:04 am

> Subject: 3 rooms in Gartenstraße 13, 58511 Lüdenscheid, 665 €

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in my apartment.
I'm a green energy developer, I've been working in Germany for 2 years and because I ended my employment contract in Germany, I'm returning to Sweden.
I bought this apartment in Germany a year and a half ago for a long-term investment.
I would like to rent the apartment long-term.
The monthly rent is 665.00 euros (including operating costs). The apartment was modernized last year and looks immaculate, no need for any additional repairs whatsoever. So if you want to rent my apartment please email me for more information.

regards
Lars Nyberg

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#435417 by Michelle Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:56 am

Thank you for your data.

Let's be clear from the start.
1) After I start this transaction, AirBnb will contact you directly and send you the link. Then enter and complete the reservation to receive the invoice. After completing the reservation, you can download the invoice.
You must transfer payment to Airbnb within 24 hours of receiving the invoice
2) Your money stays safe in the Airbnb bank account until you arrive at the apartment and check that everything is to your liking.
3) After that you decide whether you want to rent it or not.
4) AirBnb offers you a return policy! If you don't like the apartment for any reason, just tell me or let Airbnb know and Airbnb will send your money back!

You can rent the apartment from the date you want.
You can rent a fully furnished, partially furnished or unfurnished apartment. A company collects unneeded furniture and stores it in a safe place. (if you don't want the apartment with furniture)

** Please tell me your bank name (Airbnb will create a special invoice for your bank) : **
As soon as I receive your confirmation I will start the transaction.
I have attached my identity.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION TO START THE TRANSACTION.

Kind regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.