Room for Rent and other rental scams
#431639 by Michelle Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:02 pm
Lars Nyberg < [email protected] > wrote:

Hi there,

You can find the pictures, the video + the plan of the apartment in this link : https://files.fm/u/d24kztxf2
You can rent the apartment for a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 25 years, but we can extend the contract.The apartment is fully furnished, but if you want you can rent it unfurnished.
Utilities are included (gas/electricity/telephone/cable/internet/parking/heating) and it is for an indefinite period. As I told you in my first email, I'm just back home in Sweden. Before leaving Germany I had prepared the deal with AirBnb so my presence is not necessary. The keys and all needed papers are held by AirBnb, ready for delivery.
You have 3 days to inspect the apartment before renting it. Airbnb will start the delivery for the keys and the contract to you, but first you need to deposit the value of 1 month rent (1150 euros) + deposit (2,000 euros) (total is 3150 euros) into the Airbnb account.
If you want to rent the apartment, go to http://www.airbnb.com and register. (register) and then send me the following information:

Full name and address:
Delivery address:
Airbnb: username:
Telephone number:
ID card or passport copy:

After I receive your details I will forward them to AirBnb and I will proceed with the order. After that, Airbnb will send you the link to the apartment!
I am waiting for your email with the requested details.

Kind regards,
Lars Nyberg

Lars Nyberg < [email protected] > wrote:

Let's be clear from the start.
1) After I start this transaction, AirBnb will contact you directly and send you the link. Then enter and complete the reservation to receive the invoice. After completing the reservation, you can download the invoice.
You must transfer payment to Airbnb within 24 hours of receiving the invoice
2) Your money stays safe in the Airbnb bank account, you have 3 days to decide if you want to rent it or not, from the day of arrival at the apartment.
3) After that you decide whether you want to rent it or not.
4) AirBnb offers you a return policy! If you don't like the apartment for any reason, just tell me or let Airbnb know and Airbnb will send your money back!

You can rent the apartment from the date you want.
You can rent a fully furnished, partially furnished or unfurnished apartment, Airbnb will take care of all the furniture you don't want

As soon as I receive your confirmation I will start the transaction.
I have attached my identity.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION TO START THE TRANSACTION.

Kind regards
Lars Nyberg

+49 1745884600

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement