Room for Rent and other rental scams
#431760 by Michelle Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:38 am

I'm glad you are interested in renting my flat. The flat is available now, in a quiet location and has all facilities and equipment: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high-speed internet, pets are allowed.
The monthly rent for the entire property is GBP650, it is also important that the additional costs (water, electricity, digital television) are included in the price.
At the moment I am working in Dublin so I cannot meet you in person, but I have a solution to this inconvenience.
If interested, I can offer you more details. For which period do you need it? I would like more information about you if you do not mind.
The flat is furnished, renovated and fully equipped (washing machine, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, digital TV, wireless broadband).
You can use my furniture, or you can use your own if you prefer. If you choose yours, you have access to a very large and well-ventilated storage where you can store my furniture.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to future cooperation and friendship.

I attach my apt pictures.
With best regards, Sienna Gilliver

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement