Room for Rent and other rental scams
#432950 by Michelle Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:15 pm
Lara R <[email protected]>

Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry for the studio at ( Den Tempst 11,3000 Leuven )
The property is available. Monthly rent is €440, including all utilities (gas / electricity / phone / cable / internet / parking / heating, etc) The property is fully furnished and equipped, clean and ready to use; you can rent the property for min. one month and max. five years. In general I have rented my properties through AirBnB services; they are 100%.safe & transparent! and since this coronavirus situation I strongly suggest Airbnb, they are the best online platform that connects landlords / hosts who have properties to rent with tenants / guests seeking to rent such properties.

Prime location
Free WiFi internet
Bed linen and towels are included
Tastefully and comfortably decorated
kitchen and bathroom

- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- ENTIRE PLACE-not shared, you will rent the whole apartment. The price is for the entire apartment.

AVAILABLE NOW FOR SHORT/LONG TERM - COUPLES/STUDENTS/LOOKING FOR A JOB/PROFESSIONALS ARE WELCOME...

--- No agency fees --- private landlord

Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#434152 by Michelle Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:55 am

I have attached information from the contract.
Pets are allowed. You can register at the address if you need. This is not shared! Fully furnished and equipped. Parking is available. You can rent for a minimum of one month and maximum for 5 years with a contract! I have the property listed on Airbnb ( https://www.airbnb.com ) If you want to reserve / rent the property safely & transparently. The property is available to move in on 10 June. I have someone accommodated until 09 June. There's no point in organizing visits/viewings because I'm 100% sure that someone will reserve/rent it by 10 June. About reservation: Monthly rent with all bills included is €550; Security deposit with Airbnb is €550 + €23 (fees). The total amount to reserve/rent the property is: €550 + €550 + €23 = €1123. Also, your security deposit is refunded by Airbnb after your contract expires. Anytime you are ready and have €1123 available on your credit card / bank account I can send you the Airbnb booking link and within 5 minutes you can reserve/rent the property and move in from 10 June onwards. P.S. Please don't come with other solutions because I will not take them into consideration.
If you agree with my terms please answer the following questions: How many people ? Can you please show me a review from your former Landlord? Do you have an employment contract at the moment? What kind of work do you do? What company do you work for?

Thank you, #staysafe!
Lara Rundle

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities