Room for Rent and other rental scams
#433841 by Michelle Tue May 24, 2022 1:24 pm

Hello,

My name is Lorea, 52 years old and I have received an request on facebook from you with interest in renting out my apartment located in 42 Battersea Park Road, London, SW11 4JP
At the moment I am with my family and I will not stay there so I have rented it longer. We have a solution to this inconvenience so that you can move in as soon as possible.
The apartment is quiet, has all the facilities and utilities: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high-speed internet, pets are allowed.
The monthly rent is 630 GBP, it is also important that the additional costs (water, electricity, internet, digital television) are included in the price.
The apartment is in very good condition as you have seen in the pictures.
The apartment is furnished, renovated and fully equipped (washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, digital TV, WiFi).
You can use my furniture or you can use your own if you prefer. If
If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated warehouse to put my furniture in.
If you're already interested, we'll be with you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement