Room for Rent and other rental scams
#434343 by Michelle Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:35 am

Hallo ,

Ich benötige eine Kaution von € 1000,00 und eine Monatsmiete von € 550,00 im Voraus (insgesamt € 1550,00 ).

Im Moment habe ich niemanden, der Ihnen die Wohnung zeigen könnte, weil mein Sohn zurück nach Madrid, Spanien, gezogen ist. Wir leben jetzt hier. Ich habe die Wohnung als Kapitalanlage gekauft, aber auch für meinen Sohn, der dort fast 3 Jahre gelebt hat.

Wenn wir den Deal abschließen, würde ich es gerne über Airbnb machen. Auf diese Weise schließen wir einen Vertrag ab. Ich möchte, dass alles legal, einfach und sicher für uns beide erledigt wird.

Wie gesagt, im Moment wohnt dort niemand, also ist die Wohnung schon frei . Die Wohnung kann in den nächsten Tagen besichtigt und bezogen werden.

Lass es mich sobald wie möglich wissen.
Meine besten Wünsche,
Nara Falcon

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#434344 by Michelle Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:41 am
NARA FALCON < [email protected] > wrote:

I would like to inform you that I do not accept job centers. The address of the apartment is: Belfortstraße 15, 79098 Freiburg im Breisgau

All costs are included in the price of €550.00/month. If you are still interested please let me know.

Thanks,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities