Room for Rent and other rental scams
#434450 by Michelle Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:45 am

Michael Walter Klotz <[email protected]>

I am German and I am using the translator for Spanish. Now I will write in english, which is better for me.
The flat is fully furnished, but can also be rented unfurnished. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 72m², its own parking space and its own storage room. The rental period must be at least 6 months up to a "permanent" period. 4 people can live. Pets (well behaved) are welcome at the house.

The monthly rent is €700.00 plus €700.00 deposit.

You can see the flat from June 24. At the moment it is rented and I do not want to disturb the current tenants (so we agreed). If you allow me the question, for how long do you want to rent the apartment?

As we live in Germany the appointments will be carried out by a third party. More exact through the Airbnb real estate portal (https://www.airbnb.es). They will be in charge of showing the house and handing over the keys. The commission is charged to me.
You will tell me if you are satisfied and we will comment on it.

Sincerely.

Michael Walter Klotz
Handy: +49 1637 798 499
WhatsApp: +49 1637 798 499
WhatsApp: 645 11 45 63
Email: [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#434572 by Michelle Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:36 pm

I forgot to say that the apartment is located on the first floor in a communal area and has a swimming pool. I send you a few screenshoots from Google Maps.

We have more people interested. To make things easier and get an appointment from June 24 I have to send you the offer to your Airbnb username through the real estate portal (they are the ones in charge of showing the flat and handing over the keys) and for this I need the following, please:

¨Airbnb¨ username: (If you don't have a username, you can register on the official website: https://www.airbnb.es)
Phone number:
Email:
On the day of your visit you will have to present your DNI (ID) and the work contract.

If you decide to stay, we'd better draw up the rental agreement together. I say this because my wife and I want you to feel at home (if it is for a long stay, it will also be your home), for this reason we want to prepare the lease agreement by mutual agreement. We are an understandable family. What we really want is for you to take care of the house as if it were your own.

The portal's policy does not allow me to call or answer calls. Everything must be in writing for our security and the image of the portal. If you decide to keep the apartment on the day of your visit, they will allow me to call you.
As a long-term rental, they will let me choose the tenants (I want good tenants :) and talking to people, one realizes more or less how the other person is like).
I'll practically be doing it all by myself. Since I cannot be present, they will take care of scheduling the visits and that there are no misunderstandings.

I am sending you the rental contract to take a look and a photo with my family.

Sincerely.

Michael Walter Klotz
Handy: +49 1637 798 499
WhatsApp: +49 1637 798 499
WhatsApp: 645 11 45 63
Email: [email protected]
https://www.lufthansa.com

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.