Room for Rent and other rental scams
#435697 by Michelle Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:49 am

Hello,

I am Kerstin Wenz and I live in Hessen, I cover a permanent position as Diagnostic and restorative functional therapy of stomatology at Wenz Zahnarzt Hessen. I just read your email regarding my apartment 1 Zimmer Wohnung 25 m² - Zollhallenstr. 14, 79106 Freiburg im Breisgau. is available for long-term, it's in excellent condition, very clean and fully furnished with all the necessary equipment and appliances.The rent is 400 € per month. A security deposit of 800 € is required at the start of the lease and it will be refunded at the end of the contract. The apartment is fully furnished, like in the pictures. If you have any questions please let me know.If further interested, please give me some information about yourself, age, job, lifestyle or whatever you think makes you a good tenant.

Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement