Room for Rent and other rental scams
#435838 by Michelle Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:34 pm

Hello,

I'm glad you are interested in renting my apartment. I'm sorry for that late reply. The apartment will be available to move starting with 25th of August.
It's a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, located on the second floor and comes fully furnished, with all the necessary amenities: dishwasher, washing machine, air conditioning, tv and internet.
The monthly rent for the entire property is £500 and it is also important that the additional costs (gas, water, electricity, TV, parking and council tax) are included in the price. The pets are accepted. There is one parking spot, a storage unit where you can deposit my furniture (if you don't like it and you want to use your furniture).
I would like a long term rental (minimum 6 months). For which period do you need it?
I'm looking for a serious and responsible person to care, keep the house clean and see it as his own home. It would be great if you can send me some personal info about you (age, employment, lifestyle, etc)?
As you will see in the attached pictures, it is a truly luxurious apartment in which was invested a lot of money so will require a security deposit of £500 upfront.
At the moment I'm involved in a large project from Rossmann Clinics & Pharmacy in Dublin, Ireland so I can not meet you in person, but I have a solution to this inconvenience.

Let me know if you are interested!
With best regards, Ariana Renda

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement