Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436100 by Michelle Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:54 am

Hello,

Wenn Sie kein Englisch sprechen, können Sie mir auf Deutsch schreiben!
If you don't speak English you can write to me in German!

My name is Lukas and I am the owner of the apartment,I have received an E-mail from you in which you are interested in renting out my apartment.
At the moment I'm with my family and I won't stay there, so I rented it longer. We have a solution to this inconvenience so you can move in as soon as possible.
The apartment is quiet, has all the facilities and utilities: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high speed internet, pets are allowed.
The monthly rent is €700 + 2100 security deposit ( Kaution ), it is also important that the additional costs (water, electricity, internet, digital TV) are included in the price.
The apartment is in very good condition you will see from the pictures.
The apartment is furnished, renovated and fully equipped (washing machine, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, digital TV, WiFi).
You can use my furniture or you can use your own if you prefer. When
If you choose yours you will have access to a very large and well ventilated warehouse to put my furniture in.
If you're already interested, we're with you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards!

Lukas

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement