Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436121 by Michelle Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:06 am
Hamers Elisabeth <[email protected]>

Hello,
I am the owner of the apartment which is still available, clean and habitable.
Registration at the address will be possible (Anmeldung).

Address of the apartment - Lydia-Rabinowitsch-Str 20, 10557 Berlin, Moabit, Deutschland.

The apartment has public transport near, shopping center, sports club and other amenities.

The property has :
Rooms - 3
Bedrooms - 2
Bathrooms - 2
Living Area approx: 74,00 m²

€ 930 / monthly rent - entire unit

The property looks the same as in the photos. It is furnished and renovated.
- Can be rented unfurnished also. Price will remain the same.
- You could move right away or later as you prefer.
- Pets are allowed, with no additional fees.
The utilities (washer/dryer, water, electricity, Internet access, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine/dryer ) are included in the rental pricing.
Also, you will have one parking space available.
I lived there until a year and a half ago but I returned home to Deventer, Netherlands after my work contract was over and because of the difficulties created by the pandemic I chose to stay permanently.
I am interested in finding a tenant for a longer period because I'm not coming back to Germany.
Any other details about yourself would be appreciated, e.g do you have a job, are you a student or do you receive social benefits?
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Best regards!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement