Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436265 by Michelle Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:13 am
Elisabeth Hamers <[email protected]>

Hi there,

I am the owner of the apartment which is still available, clean and habitable.
Registration at the address will be possible (Anmeldung).

Address of the apartment - Kastorpstraße 28, 23560 Lübeck, Sankt Jürgen, Deutschland.
The apartment has public transport near, shopping center, sports club and other amenities.

The property has :
Rooms - 2
Bedrooms - 1
Bathrooms - 1
Living Area approx: 48,06 m²

€ 655 / monthly rent - entire unit

- The property looks the same as in the photos. It is furnished and renovated.
- Can be rented unfurnished also. Price will remain the same.
- You could move right away or later as you prefer.
- Pets are allowed, with no additional fees.
The utilities (washer/dryer, water, electricity, Internet access, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine/dryer) are included in the rental pricing.
Also, you will have one parking space available and access to a very large and well-ventilated basement where you can store things if necessary.
I lived there until a year and a half ago but I returned home to Deventer, Netherlands after my work contract was over and because of the difficulties created by the pandemic I chose to stay permanently.
I am interested in finding a tenant for a longer period because I'm not coming back to Germany.
Any other details about yourself would be appreciated, e.g do you have a job, are you a student or do you receive social benefits?
If you want more details or to arrange a viewing I am waiting to contact me to discuss further.

Thank you for your time!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement