Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436325 by Michelle Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:20 am
Oriana Zerbini <[email protected]>

Тема: Re: Arendamento Apartamento T2 Lisboa Villa Restelo,Portugal .

Hello ,

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in Rua Sam Levy 16, 1400-391 Lisboa, Portugal.
It has 2 bedroom , 1 living , 1 kitchen and 2 bathroom.
Before we go any further, I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the apartment, and for how long. The flat is exactly like in the pictures, furnished and renovated. The utilities (heating, water and electricity) are included in the price of rent ,you will have one parking spot , the rent is 770 EURmonth . The guarantee deposit is EUR 770,00, and you get it back, when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days' notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. My daughter is building her life here, and i am too old to move to Portugal, so we won't disturb you.

Now, a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Oriana Zerbini and I'm 68 years old, Chief Executive Officer at Cromsource Pharmaceuticals, planning to retire in the next 3 years. I have a lovely husband, Carlo and a 36 year old daughter, Antonia. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandmother). Another member of our family is a 7 year old Labrador which we all love, so, I have no problem if you will keep pets.
The only inconvenience is that due to my job I cannot leave Italy.
But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from Italy (on my expense of course).
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Mrs.Oriana Zerbini
Via G. de Sandre 3
37135 Verona VR, Italy

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement