Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436696 by Michelle Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:56 pm
Dr. Benjamin Varian .G <[email protected]>

Hello,

Thanks for your mail.

I am the owner of the apartment you are making an inquiry of. Actually, I resided in the house with my family, my wife and my only daughter before, the reason I am giving this apartment out for rent is because of the passing away of my father. I have to move back to my hometown in California to handle our family business.

So that is why I have made up my mind to put up my apartment for rent and presently the apartment is still available for rent for $1000 USD including the utilities.

I have all the documentation with me here. Now I want to rent the apartment out for either a long or short period depending on you. I really don’t like how it is vacant now since I have settled down here for a long time. I actually gave the apartment to an agent last year but I don’t like how he exploits the tenant and also ripped me off. Now I have decided to rent it out myself. So, I will gladly hand over the keys as soon as I’m able to confirm that you really need my apartment and would take it as soon as possible.

This is because I was a victim of a bad experience a few months ago. I traveled down from California to meet some fake tenants without confirming their seriousness and readiness, it was later I realized they have no money ready for the rent but just to view the apartment because they love the apartment. I wasted my money and time. Since then, I have been advised by my Attorney not to meet any tenant without confirming his/her ability to pay for the rent deposit and one month rent.

Please I want you to note that I am a kind and honest man and also, I spent a lot on my property that I will be renting to you, so I will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own.

All payments are refundable if you don't like the apartment after renting. Also, all documents will be sent to you, I want to assure you this is the perfect apartment for you.

Fees:
Per Month: $1000 ( Including Utilities )
Security Deposit: $850 ( REFUNDABLE )
1 Bedroom
1 Bathroom
# Air Conditioning
Full Bath, Kitchen, Living-Dining Room. Surrounded by large sunny windows. Hardwood Floors. Washer and Dryer. Laundry Room.

ADDRESS: 277 Linden Street Brooklyn, NY 11237

FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM
Last Name:_______________________
First Name:______________________
Middle Initial:______________________
Date of Birth:______________________
Telephone Number:_________________
:__________________
Credit Score:_____________
Current Address:___________________
Number of pets:_________________
Sex:__________________________
Current Rental Payment:___________________
Permanent Address:_________________
When do you intend to move in:__________
Job Title:________________________
Company Name:__________________
Per Month_______________________($1000 USD)
Security Deposit____________________($850 USD)
Do You Agree To Pay A Security Deposit?____________

Copy of either your driver's license, international passport or A picture of yourself.
After I have received these details above, I will discuss with my wife and get back to you with my terms on how we would conclude the Lease process so you can move in without any delay, hope to hear from you soon.

Attached video Walk through of the apartment for your view since I will not be available to show you in person.

Thanks and God bless you.
Regards,
Dr. Benjamin Varian G

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement