Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436954 by Troy Platt Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:17 am
De: Rodrigues Duarte Ernesto <[email protected]>
Asunto: Re: Henvendelse vedr. din annonce "2300 2 vær. lejlighed, 75 m2"

Hi ,

I saw your email regarding my apartment. I am sorry for my late answer.

I want to rent my apartment to some nice and responsible people and before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you. How many people you intend to live in the apartment and for how long . Do you have a current income, etc. I have to tell you from the beginning, I do not have a problem if you are a student and I am very happy for pets and willing to accept them in the apartment. You should also know that I appreciate sincerity a lot.

Above all, here's a little about the apartment and myself so we can get to know each other better.

My name is Rodrigues Duarte Ernesto, I am 59 years old, I am an architect from Portugal, I work for Stantec. I worked hard to have a good career and I really respect hard earned money. I worked in Denmark for the last 3 years, and the apartment was bought while I worked there, now I rent it because I moved back to Portugal. I am the only owner, it is fully paid and it has no legal problems.
The apartment is exactly like in the pictures, fully furnished and renovated. Also, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spots, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are INCLUDED in the price .
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture .
You can rent the apartment for unlimited time, but not less than 3 months .
You must know from the beginning that If you will rent it for a long time you can register your address here .
You can move in the apartment the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I am already in Portugal, but I've already found a solution for that.

I appreciate your interest in my apartment and I look forward to future cooperation and friendship.

Sincerely,
Rodrigues

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement