Room for Rent and other rental scams
#437374 by Michelle Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:48 am
Isidora Deric <[email protected]>

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I got a neat 3 bedroom flat and am renting out a room in the apartment, as the second room is been used by a female German student while i occupy the third room.

My flat is perfectly located at Brienner Str. 21, 80333 Munich. The flat has perfect public transport connection which brings you easily and quick in every other district of the city.

So, it is easy to concentrate on your study or work and everything is well organized in the fully furnished flat. There is free WIFI access in the whole flat and you will get a key for your room. Just bring your suitcase, all the rest is provided for you!

The room would be rented out for 600Euro per month (all expenses included) and a refundable deposit of 1000Euro is also required which would be given back to you when leaving the flat.

*Kindly email back stating your interest and i do understand you not seeking an immediate accommodation, i would be willing to have it securely reserved for you from when you would be needing it. Attached below are picture of my flat.

Hope to read from you soon.

Best Regards,
Isidora.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement