Room for Rent and other rental scams
#437784 by Michelle Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:37 am
michael rudy <[email protected]>

This is in receipt of your details, i have attached a soft copy of the lease document for you to have a clue about the terms and condition since am out of the city, Please read through it carefully and if you are okay with our terms,the hard copy,keys and authorization letter will be sent to you via FedEx.

I want you to know that, what i and my family are in search of is occupant who is calm,friendly and well organize,occupant that we can create a good relationship with for future purpose.. we are a very little family that tries very had to stay away from issues and we are only willing to give out our apartment to a family or an individual who is peaceful and God fearing.

A little about myself, i am married to a lovely woman and we are blessed with 2 kids.. i am that kind of man who don't give what i cant eat, i believe in the golden rule.. treat others the way you want to be treated, i fear and respect God knowing he doesn't like ugly.. I am just trying to make my intention to you very clear that i am not the type that take any human for granted and i don't do the running around, i am straight and expect the same of what i give, i just want to rent my home out so it doesn't stay empty.

Also i need you to understand that the money factor would never be an issue for me, because i know how difficult it get most times to get funds, that's why my wife and i are always open to listening to people's needs.

As i said in my previous email,We are out of the state and the reason we have the keys and documents here with us is because we never had it in mind to rent out our home, but since we going to be staying here longer than expected my wife insisted we rent it out to a lucky family or individual at a very affordable price...

So i need you to get back to me and give me your move in date... the names of everyone moving in with you,your pets names..also i need your mailbox/delivery address i will be sending you the keys and document. Let me know if you can make the security deposit payment now so i can make the shipping arrangements immediately. After you view the apartment you then sign the lease and move in.

Please note that the security deposit is needed as a sign of commitment towards renting the apartment and it's refundable at the end of your lease contract or if after you view the apartment and have a change of mind...
PLEASE FILL FREE TO CALL ME AT 917 261 0681

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement