William Walnett <[email protected]> [email protected] wrote: ---
Thank you for your interest in my apartment, it is still available. I will try to give you as many details as I can regarding the apartment in the following email.
The full address of the apartment (1bed/1bath ) is 112 King Street E, Hamilton, Ontario L8N 1A8, Canada. The rent for the entire apartment is 1400$/month utilities included (heat, hydro, water, electricity, maintenance fees, 2 parking spots, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer also included, cable and internet). You will have full access to all building amenities. Just in case repairs are needed there, I will cover the costs, so no worries. The price I'm asking is below the market because I want to find a responsible tenant to take good care of the place. Pets are allowed. I have attached the pictures so you can see that it is in excellent condition.
Everything is just like in the pictures, fully equipped with all the appliances you need, very clean and well kept. The apartment can be rented furnished or if you want you can use your furniture and I will deposit mine in the storage unit.
Please send me a description of yourself so I can make an idea who will rent the place. How many people will stay in the apartment, where do you work, how long are you planning to stay in the apartment.
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!
William Walnett <[email protected]> wrote:
Like I said in my previous email, I will do my best to be as transparent as possible during the whole transaction so below I will explain step by step how the transaction with the Cushman & Wakefield works, to avoid any misunderstanding please READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
-You need to provide me your information: full name (legal name that I will need for the lease agreement), mailing address (street, number, city and postal code) where you want to receive the keys and documents, cell phone number, move-in date and length of the lease agreement (e.g. 6 months or 1 year rental contract with option of renewal). The lease agreement will be a standard one from the Canadian government.
- Cushman & Wakefield will send you a notification(via email) with the transaction details and necessary documents for the rental agreement. According to the real estate laws from Canada they will also provide you with the terms and conditions of their company that you can accept or NOT in order to move forward with the payment process.
- If you decide to move forward with the payment process you need to send the amount of 2800$ (first and last month of rent from contract ) following the payment instructions provided to you
- Cushman & Wakefield will check the payment confirmation and I will start the shipping procedure through UPS Air Cargo.
- You will receive the package (keys, apartment documents and lease agreement) in 3-5 business days. After the keys will be delivered to your address you will have 5 business days (inspection time) to check the apartment. The inspection time will start from the moment you will be at the building.
- If you decide to keep the apartment you just need to sign the lease agreement and send a copy of the lease agreement with your signature to Cushman & Wakefield. If you don't want to keep the apartment you will receive a full payment refund including any payment fee.
I NEED TO BE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS CLEAR FOR YOU SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE STEPS OF THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE I CAN NOT CHANGE THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALSO I WILL PAY FOR THE COMMISSION AND DELIVERY FEES AND JUST IN CASE YOU HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS AFTER YOU AGREE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD. I WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND FROM CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AMOUNT YOU WILL SEND TO CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD IS A GUARANTEE DEPOSIT THAT YOU HAVE THE FUNDS AVAILABLE AND IT CAN NOT BE RELEASED WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL. I CAN RECEIVE THE FUNDS JUST AFTER CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THE LEASE AGREEMENT WITH YOUR SIGNATURE.
Let me know if you have the funds available so we can move forward and e-mail me your full information I requested.
Feel free to call me any time at: +34 637 781335 ( if you are calling from Canada you need to dial 011 34 637 781335) if you have any other questions or you can leave me your cell phone number and I will give you a call!
This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities