Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438644 by Michelle Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:17 pm
Blattner Consulting <[email protected]>

Blattner Consulting <[email protected]>

I can offer you the flat in the campus for 6 months minimum rental period. If you want to extend the contract, you need to inform me 3 months before the contract ends and arrange an room inspection with me. The apartment No. 3.6 in the third floor with balcony.The rent is 865,-€ monthly incl. all costs like Wi-Fi and utilities. If you have a guarantor with an income in the EU (3.000,-€ Net minimum monthly), we need his ID and income certificates (last 3 months) in order to provide you with a contract and monthly rental payments. We also need the pledge declaration (SCHULDBEITRITT) filled out by the guarantor then. Otherwise you pay the rent quarterly in advance (3 months upfront) when you move in.

To secure the apartment for you, fill out the rental contract and send it back to me. Then you have to transfer the security deposit of 2.595,-€ to the MIETKAUTIONSKONTO (page 2 in the rental contract) and send me the transfer statement to make sure, we don’t rent out the apartment to somebody else. We don’t make reservations! You can also arrange an appointment with me for the contract signature and down payment if you like.

We also have a management fee to cover our expenses like advertising and contract processing of 395,-€ (+ 19 % VAT) for the 6 months rental period. You will get the invoice for that after we fixed the rental contract for you.

This offer is valid till 15.04.2023. If we don’t hear from you, we will offer that room to the next applicant.

If you want to see a video of the flat then contact me with WhatsApp +49 160 5574708

For any questions just call me direct on my mobile number.

With kind regards,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Roman-Alexander Blattner

Blattner Consulting

Immobilien- und Finanzberatung

Maistr. 54

80337 München

Tel. +49 89 454 70 433

Mobil +49 160 55 747 08

Mail [email protected]

#
This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement