Room for Rent and other rental scams
#60819 by Quirked Eyebrow Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 pm
Andrew Jackson
Andrew James
[email protected]

Hello,

My name is Andrew James. I am a project manager in civil engineering. I just moved in United Kingdom because my company has won an auction for a big construction project. I will stay here for the next 3-4 years or more so I will not come back in Canada soon. I'm looking for someone to live in my apartment from there. Also i would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons do you intend to live in my apartment, for what period, how old are you etc . Do not be offended but i must know to whom i will rent my apartment.
I will tell you from the beginning that I do not have a problem if you are a student or if you would like to keep pets there, as long as you clean up after them. The apartment is exactly like in the pictures and it has fully fitted kitchen, clean and tidy rooms , it's fully furnished with home utilities like: Vacuum cleaner, toaster, microwave, dryer, washing machine, refrigerator, dishwasher, power shower, heater, TV , Internet , and car park but I have the option of sending all my furniture into my private storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs). I'm 45 years old and as I told you, i'm a project manager and my job evens if is paid very well, requires that I move a lot and without notice. I bought the apartment whiles I was working there. You can move in the apartment in the same day that you will receive the keys. The only problem is that I am already in Manchester, UK because we started the work, but you don't need to worry because i've made all arrangements to rent the apartment from here.
The minimum lease is for two months. First payment will be for one month + a security bond of CAD $1,000 ( returnable at the end of the renting period )
I can guarantee you that this is a great apartment so looking forward to a future collaboration and friendship.

Cheers,

Hunting scammers is like eating peanuts ~ it's really hard to stop at just one.
Drop by to view the peanut gallery at http://www.chicaneryconsscams.blogspot.com
Advertisement