Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439598 by Michelle Sun May 21, 2023 1:31 pm
Clement David <[email protected]>

Thank you for your interest in renting my apartment, my name is David Clement. I am a spanish naval engineer, my family and I returned to Spain (restrictions imposed by the authorities due to the COVID-19 virus 2020) where I found a better job and we decide after 3 years to rent the apartment for the first time.
The address of the apartment is: straße Schroeck 7, 86152 Augsburg (2 rooms, 62m2, fully furnished). PRICE €382 with (gas / heating / electricity) DEPOSIT €800 (you will get it back when you move out (I will need 10 days notice).
I am looking for a serious and responsible person to take care of the house, keeping it clean and making it his own home. It would be great if you could send me some information about yourself (age, what you do, etc), how many people are going to live in the apartment and for how long?
If you are interested, please let me know and I can explain how we can make rental arrangements.
Un saludo!
YOU CAN FIND SOME PHOTOS ATTACHED...

                                                                  Engineering marine coordinator ( MG )
                                                                  A Naval Architects & Marine Engineers Company in Valencia (Spain)
               

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
                                                   www. navalarchitectsvalencia. com

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement