Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439704 by Michelle Tue May 30, 2023 4:24 pm
Carmine Di Sante <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my apartment, it is still available. I will try to give you as many details as I can regarding the apartment in the following email.

The full address of the apartment ( 3bed/2bath ) is 3462 Ross Drive, Vancouver, BC V6S 0H6, Canada. The rent for the entire apartment is 2400$/month utilities included (heat, hydro, water, electricity, maintenance fees, 2 parking spots, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer also included, cable and internet). You will have full access to all building amenities. Just in case repairs are needed there, I will cover the costs, so no worries. The price I'm asking is below the market because I want to find a responsible tenant to take good care of the place. Pets are allowed. I have attached the pictures so you can see that it is in excellent condition.
Everything is just like in the pictures, fully equipped with all the appliances you need, very clean and well kept. The apartment can be rented furnished or if you want you can use your furniture and I will deposit mine in the storage unit.
Please send me a description of yourself so I can make an idea who will rent the place. How many people will stay in the apartment, where do you work, how long are you planning to stay in the apartment.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Carmine

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement