Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439705 by Michelle Tue May 30, 2023 4:26 pm
Carmine Di Sante <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Westbrook Village Prodigy Condo! - 3462 Ross Drive, Vancouver, BC V6S 0H6, Canada

It's my first time renting the apartment and it will be available for a long term. My wife and I decided 8 years ago to follow our dream and enjoy our retirement in Spain. My wife is originally from Spain and I fell in love with this country. I've bought this apartment for my son and he was living there during his university studies. Last year he got accepted to Columbia University so he can complete his PHD degree. His program there will be for the next 6 years plus another 4 years as an assistant for the university, so the apartment will be available for renting for the next 10 years.

Obviously you need to see the apartment so you can make a final decision, therefore I need to make the necessary arrangements for the viewing and paperwork with a global management company called Savills ( https://www.savills.ca/). I think using a professional company it's much easier and convenient for both of us. Using Savills involves three parties: me as the owner, you as a potential tenant, and Savills as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE PROCESS, so I can provide all the detailed steps of the transaction (I am sure that many of the questions you have now, will be answered after I will send you the steps).

If you need to call me you can reach me any time at: +34627860508 ( if you are calling from Canada you need to dial 011 34 627860508) or you can leave me the best number I can reach you and I will give you a call.

Thank you and have a great day!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement