Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439791 by Michelle Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:24 am
Liversidge Paul Anthony Vincent <[email protected]>

Subject: Fwd: Marconilaan 48, 5621 AB Eindhoven
To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

Hello,

My name is Liversidge Paul Anthony Vincent. You contacted my friend on Facebook about our apartment.

I am the owner of the apartment at Marconilaan 48, 5621 AB Eindhoven

Room: 3
Bathroom: 1
Living area 80 m²
The monthly rental price is € 650 and only applies to long-term rentals everything is included
The house is in good condition, clean and ready to use. The kitchen is fully equipped.
In the house you will find a fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer, iron, oven, toaster, coffee machine, internet access and Wi-Fi access.
We have had the house since January 2016 and we stayed until February when my contract of employment expired and we returned to Birmingham, UK.
The house has public transport in the vicinity and not far from the shopping center, sports club, and other facilities. Pets are allowed but keep everything clean.
The house has a parking space. I have invested a significant amount of money in this home and would be most grateful if you treat yourself as if you were your own property. I am interested in a long-term tenant who will take care of the property not to monetize with rental income.
Due to my unexpected return to the UK, it was only a short time to find a reliable tenant. I have the keys. Once I have found a reputable tenant, I will come back to the Nederland to show it and sign the lease.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks for your time!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement