Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439876 by Michelle Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:33 am
William Clemons <[email protected]>

Subject: Studio for rent

Dear Renter, I hope this letter finds you well, I am William Clemons. Yes, the House is still available and it will only be given out to the right person that will take a very good care of the place and the facilities. Well I must let you know that the house has a lot of facilities like laundry facilities, air conditioning, car garage and other necessary facilities. I have really decided to give up the house as a result of my transfer to Cleveland - OHIO, my new place of employment.

I will be renting out the unit for $1,250 (Including Utilities) water, gas, electricity and garbage and a security deposit of $1,250 (refundable) $0 as pet deposit and I need to inform you as well that money is not the major reason why I am renting it out but want someone who can take care of it as if he/she owns it, let me know as soon as possible if you can take good care of it, so that we can discuss the rent further and get back to me so that I can forward you the full interior pictures to you to have an idea how beautiful and spacious the inside looks and we can proceed to the application form.

House Address: 1080 Granada St, Belmont, CA 94002
Bedrooms 1
Bathrooms 1
Sq. footage: 740

Notice you can only drive by immediately and see it from outside only without the keys in your hands for now.
DOGS and CATS Ok.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement