Room for Rent and other rental scams
#441177 by Michelle Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:09 am
Maria Carmen <[email protected]>

Hello
Thank you for your reply.
My name is Maria Carmen Tartenez Tozan, me and my husband are the owners of the flat. To confirm my identity and the trust between us, I have enclosed the following: a copy of my identity card: I am 60 years old and a quality assurance engineer at Inovance Technology Co. We bought the flat for our son while he was studying and doing his Master's in United Kingdom. When our son finished his studies, she moved back to Spain. The flat can be rented on a long-term basis (minimum contract period 2 months). The flat has been recently renovated and is nicely furnished to make you feel at home.
If you are still interested in the flat, please tell me something about yourself, how many people will live in the flat, do you have pets?
Please note that the flat is rented fully furnished, but can be rented unfurnished/partially furnished if you wish.

Greetings from Spain!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement