Room for Rent and other rental scams
#441367 by Michelle Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:05 pm
Annette Guillot <[email protected]>

Hello,

I just read your email regarding my apartment located in Invalidenstraße 153, 10115 Berlin
I bought this apartment when I was working in Germany, but now I'm back home (Ireland) and I'm renting it out indefinitely.
The apartment is available for long-term rental and is exactly like in the pictures. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen (69 m2). The rent is €850/month including additional cost (warm rent). The security deposit is €1700, and you get it back when you decide to leave the apartment.

I would like to know something about you. What is your occupation, financial situation, monthly income, how many people will be living in the apartment and how long do you plan to stay?

I am waiting for your email to know if you are satisfied with the details of my apartment that I have provided to make other necessary arrangements.

I have always rented the apartment with the help of platforms - Airbnb or Tripadvisor, they are a serious company and they are safe and transparent rental platforms. Please let me know if you have any objections to AirBnb or Tripadvisor. If you are satisfied contact me, I have many requests for the apartment.

Kind regards from Ireland,
Annette

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement