Room for Rent and other rental scams
#441374 by Michelle Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:16 pm
ulian Gomes Costa <[email protected]>

Hello, my name is Julian Gomes Costa, I am replying to your interest about my apartment.
As you saw, the rent of 650 euro will include all bills! (water, gas, electricity, internet with wifi, cable tv!). The rent price is per month and for the entire apartment.
I prefer to rent it for a longer period, so I definitely don't rent it for less than 2 months.
The security deposit is 650 euro. You get it back on the last day of your stay.
Now a little about the apartment: the area it's quiet, with well designed transportation.
It comes with a full equipment: micro,fridge,oven, toaster,blender,dishwasher, washing machine, dryer,towels,iron,sheets, air conditioning,central heating.... 1 private parking space.
Registration (with renting contract) at the address is possible.
I personally lived there in the last few years but had to return back to Spain for a longer period. I also rented the apartment to others before, so I have good reviews.
Please send me a short description about yourself, if you work? where? profession? if you have pets(what exactly)? the renting duration? and also if you like to add something else, I will be very pleased.
Thank you, Julian Gomes Costa!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement