Office Hungary: Attila út 53, Budapest

Phone: +44 20 709767 83
Fax: +44 20 709767 83

Email: [email protected]
International Sales: [email protected]
International Rentals: [email protected]
Timeshare: [email protected]

Eliza Henderson - Peak Real Estate <[email protected]>:

My name is Eliza Henderson, a real estate agent with an international activity for the Peak Real Estate company.

You have been selected by the owner Ana Marina Burgos as a potential tenant for the property in Karl-Tauchnitz-Straße 31 04107 Leipzig, Germany

You can check the availability of the property and the schedule of viewings on our website (check the link below):

https://peak-estates.com/?p=98141442&pn ... g,-Germany
Regarding the viewing of the property, we have 2 options for you.

1) OPEN Viewing starting with Monday, November 6th - from 14:00.
You are the 5th potential tenant on the waiting list, I did check my schedule and I have 4 other tenants confirmed before you.
The viewing will take about 1 hour. During this time, the potential tenant will inspect the property.
Viewings can be established the next day if the property is not rented in the first day of open viewing.
If a potential tenant before you, will sign the rental contract, all other future viewings are cancelled.
The rental is not an auction, the property will be rented for the listed price.

2) PRIVATE Viewing appointment
We can establish a private viewing at your disposal by paying an Escrow payment to our agency.
The Escrow deposit is set to 2.100,00 EUR (first month of rent + Deposit 2 months of rent).
By reserving the property in your name for a private viewing, you will gain exclusivity in visiting the property.
You will be on the top of the list and the viewing will be made at your disposal. All other potential tenants on the waiting list for the open viewing are put on hold.
The Escrow deposit is fully refundable at the private viewing time in case you refuse to rent the property, you are not obliged in any way to rent the property.
If you agree to rent, the escrow deposit will be released to the owner once the rental contract is signed.
Our services are paid by the owner, we will not charge the potential tenant with any fee.
NOTE: Private viewings are accepted one at a time. There is only one private viewing spot to be occupied.

To organize my schedule, please provide the following information:

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS (FULL NAME / FULL ADDRESS / PHONE NUMBER / E-mail or FAX).
Type of viewing: OPEN or PRIVATE
Viewing dates available for you: .......................
I remain at your disposal for any further questions.

Best regards,

Eliza Henderson,
International Real Estate Agent
[email protected]
https://www.peak-estates.com

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement