Room for Rent and other rental scams
#441802 by Michelle Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:33 am

The apartment at 25 Kapelvej, Copenhagen is situated in the Nørrebro District. The Lakes of Copenhagen and Train Nørreport S-Train Station are about 3 and 7 minutes walk respectively from the apartment.

It is a three bedroom apartment. Each of the rooms is equipped with an air-conditioner, bathroom and the living room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and sofas. Other highlights include washer/dryer, modern bathroom and tons of storage space.

Workers Museum, Torvehallerne, Natural History Museum of Denmark, Botanical Garden, Rorholmsgade Arts & Crafts, Restaurant Scarpeta, Train Vesterport Station, Rosenborg Castle, Tivoli Gardens, The David Collection and The Little Mermaid are landmarks within touching distance from the apartment.

Closest airports are Copenhagen Airport and Malmo Airport which are 9km and 53km away from the apartment respectively.

PRICE OF A ROOM IS 5000 DKK/670 EURO( All bills are inclusive monthly)
SECURITY DEPOSIT IS 7500 DKK/1005 EURO( Refundable after the tenant returns the keys)

Best regards,
Keller Williams

Sent: Monday, November 13, 2023 8:08:01 PM
To: Michalina Gąsienica-Laskowy <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Room for rent Copenhagen

Thank you for your continued interest in my apartment. Below are the answers to your questions;

1. Please be informed that wifi is a part of the rent.
2. I would like to inform you that Anda and Markova will be your flatmates. They are 23 and 24 years old girls respectively from Latvia coming for an internship in February. You can reach out to them for familiarisation via email on [email protected] and [email protected].
3. The room is 18sqm in size and it is located on the second floor of the building.
4. Your bike can be kept on the balcony.

On Mon, Nov 13, 2023 at 6:32 PM Michalina Gąsienica-Laskowy <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Williams, thank you for your reply.

The apartment looks really nice and I'm very interested. I have a few additional questions:
- Is there Wi-Fi included in the rent?
- Do you know who are the other tenants?
- What is the size of the room in m^2?
- Is there a bike storage available, or any place to leave a bike nearby?

Kind regards,
Michalina Gąsienica-Laskowy

It would have been easy for me to show you the apartment in Dejan's absence but my previous tenant lost the keys and I am yet to get the spare. The only available keys are with Dejan who never thought he would be out of Copenhagen for this long. I only got advice from my lawyer to break into the flat if he did not return when his contract expires on the 25th of January. However, here is my whatsapp number +32466908689 for your use.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement