Room for Rent and other rental scams
#442571 by Michelle Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:56 am
Simic Nicola <[email protected]>

Simic Nicola <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi

The apartment at 7 Holmboes gate, Oslo is situated just 6 minutes walk from Langaardsløkken and Oslo Central Station is less than 8 minutes drive. Oslo Metropolitan University is about 20 minutes walking distance from the apartment.

It is a three bedroom apartment. Each of the rooms is equipped with an air-conditioner, bathroom and the living room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and sofas. Other highlights include washer/dryer, modern bathroom and tons of storage space.

Josefines park, Marie Gate Park, Oslo City Museum, Vigeland Sculpture Park, Oslo Mikrobryggeri, The Royal Palace, Vigeland Museum, Akershus Fortress, Fram Museum, Botanical Garden, Ekornheisen, Bygdøy Sjøbad Beach and National Theatre are landmarks within touching distance from the apartment.

Closest airports are Oslo Airport and Moss Airport which are 37km and 61km distance from the apartment respectively.

PRICE OF A ROOM IS 6000 NOK/524 EURO( All bills inclusive monthly)
SECURITY DEPOSIT IS 9000 NOK/786 EURO( Refundable after the tenant return the keys)

Best regards,
Simic Nikola

Simic Nicola <[email protected]>

I would like to inform you that Anda and Markova will be your flatmates. They are 23 and 24 years old girls respectively from Latvia coming for an internship in February. You can reach out to them for familiarisation via email on [email protected] and [email protected].

3. The apartment is owned by myself and it is a standard that security deposit is paid in full.

4. If you wish to proceed, kindly forward your photo ID, proof of income(work contract/letter of admission/bank statement), move-in and move-out dates to me. I will use the information to draft a rental agreement for you. It will be sent to you via mail. You will download, read through and sign it. The signed rental agreement will be sent back to me. First month rent and the security deposit will then be transferred immediately to secure the booking. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement