Room for Rent and other rental scams
#443238 by Michelle Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:54 am
[email protected]

Hello, I am Tiziana,with the apartment for rent.
Ok, the monthly rent for the entire apartment is 450 euro and includes the following bills: water + gas + electricity + internet with wifi + cable tv.
I am renting it only for the long term, so I definitely won't rent it for less than 2 months.
The security deposit is 600 euro, which you get back on the last day of your stay.
Now, something about the apartment: the location it's quiet and has nice surroundings, it's fully equipped: microwave,oven, fridge toaster,blender, washing machine with dryer, towels,iron,sheets... It has an AC unit and central heating.... Important! 1 private parking place!
Registration at the address is possible (with renting contract) .
This is my personal apartment as I lived there in the last few years but had to return back to Italy for an indefinite time. It was also rented before, so I have good reviews from my previous tenants.
I think you can make an idea from what I told you, so now for me it is very important to know you better.
Please try to find time and answer my following questions: if you have a job, where are you working and what type of work? how much time do you want to rent it? If you have pets or more than 1 car? If you want to add something extra that would be great.
Thanks, Tiziana

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement