Room for Rent and other rental scams
#443285 by Michelle Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:55 pm
Benjamin Varian I <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in my apartment, The apartment can take a family of three, I am sure you will be asking yourself why my rent is low, that's because i am not too concern about the money, all am interested in is a decent and responsible tenant, someone who would take great care of the apartment as if it were his or hers. I am very certain that you would love the comfort of the apartment and its peaceful neighborhood.There is no Registration or Agency fee of any kind since you are dealing directly with me, the Landlord, The reason I am giving this apartment out for rent is because of my new contract in Virginia (VA). Moving out of state for 6years will be a blessing to someone in need of an apartment, my wife and I would be glad to use this opportunity to put a smile on someone's face.

INFORMATION TO BE NOTED
Rent Per Month: $1,150 (Including all Utilities)
Security Deposit: $900 (Refundable)
APARTMENT FEATURES:
Bedrooms: 1 (very spacious) with a living room.
Bathrooms: 1 (newly renovated)
Sqft: 800
Property type: Apartment not furnished but the kitchen is equipped with brand new appliances.
Parking: Yes
Pets: Yes
Lease term: Both long & short term
Utilities included: Heat, Hot water, Gas and Electricity.

COMPLETE THE TENANT APPLICATION FORM BELOW,

FIRST NAME:
MIDDLE NAME:
LAST NAME:
MARITAL STATUS:
CREDIT SCORE:
CELL PHONE:
HOME PHONE:
KIDS___ (YES/NO), HOW MANY:
PRESENT ADDRESS:
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING:
WHEN DO YOU INTEND TO MOVE IN:
HOW LONG WOULD YOU BE OCCUPYING THE APARTMENT:
DO YOU HAVE PET:

After I have received these details above, I will discuss with my wife and get back to you with my terms on how we would conclude the Lease process so you can move in without any delay, hope to hear from you soon.
God Bless you.

Eng: Benjamin Varian.

Benjamin Varian I <[email protected]>

This is in receipt of your details, I have attached a soft copy of the lease document for you to have a better look at it due to my absence to take you on a tour and for you to know you are dealing with the exact owner of the apartment. It's very nice to know you have got much interest in my apartment and you are willing to move forward to renting it. God bless you

I want you to know that, what i and my family are in search of is occupant who is calm, friendly and well organize, occupant that we can create a good relationship with for future purpose.. we are a very little family that stay away from issues and we are only willing to give out our apartment to a family or an individual who is peaceful and God fearing.

A little about myself, I am married to a lovely woman and we are blessed with 2 children.. I am that kind of man who doesn't give what I can't eat, I believe in the golden rule.. treat others the way you want to be treated, i fear and respect God knowing he doesn't like ugly.. I am just trying to make my intention very clear that I am not the type that takes any human for granted and I don't run around, I am straight and expect the same of what I give, I just want to rent my home out so it doesn't stay empty.

Also I need you to understand that the money factor would never be an issue for me, because I know how difficult it is most times to get funds, that's why my wife and I are always open to listening to people's needs.

As I said in my previous email, We just relocated to our new home in Virginia (VA). and the reason we have the keys and documents here with us is because we never had it in mind to rent out our home, but since we are going to be staying here longer than expected my wife insisted we rent it out to a lucky family or individual at a very affordable price...

So i need you to get back to me and give me your move in date... the names of everyone moving in with you, if you have pets i need their names.. and also i need your exact home location so i don't make mistakes while sending you the keys and document. Let me know if you have the security deposit ready so I can make the shipping arrangements for the keys/documents and after you view the apartment then you pay the first month's rent and move in.

Please note that the security deposit is needed as a sign of commitment and readiness towards renting the apartment and it's refundable at the end of your lease contract... I expect your swift response, feel free to call me anytime on my cell number: (917) 740-3375.

Thanks and God bless you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement